Thursday, January 29, 2009

An Innocent Man

Oh crumbs! I was setting up a shortcut to my blog on Mrs Reg's desktop, when I stumbled across something rather odd. I had typed the phrase blogspot regthebirder into Google and was surprised to find a reference to Welsh songstress Duffy half way down the page.

I remembered writing about the big-lipped crooner early in the New Year and followed the link to see what it was all about. Imagine my horror on finding that I had been mistakenly identified as the photographer responsible for providing the picture in the article!

Here's the evidence:

Definitely not my handiwork!

I'm worried now. Worried that some disgruntled paparazzo is going to turn up on my door and stick his zoom lens somewhere it doesn't belong.

Anyone familiar with my blog will know that my pictures are never up to this sort of standard, so hopefully this will all blow over without any trouble. However, if Ms Duffy herself gets hold of this and finds out I was rude about her performance on Jools Holland's Hootenanny, she might come round and give me a thick lip. Maybe both of them if I'm lucky.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Rofl....You could be onto an earner there Reg!